- Ongoing Projects
A beautiful life's calling you to the land of festivals, where culture and modernity culminates to offer you the best of two words. CIDBI presents CLARION, the premium apartment's project at Kannamkulangara near the Sakthan Thampuran Bus Stand, Thrissur. Right in the centre of city with the most unique atmosphere to live in.
Open the doors of your heart to CIDBI CLARION enter a blissful heaven that truly value your dreams. Relax in a luxuriously spacious home where you can be yourself. At the heart of the city, in the middle of conveniences, Clarion is raising to reach your dreams. Sprawling over ½ acres, with a choice of 2 or 3 bhk apartments in 15 floors, it has all those amenities that go well with your luxury quench.
RCC framed structure on earthquake resistant foundation.
Solid block masonry plastered with cement mortar
All rooms with excellent ventilation
Kitchen counter with granite top and single bowl SS sink with drain board. Ceramic tiles above counter to a height of 60 cms. Provision for exhaust fan and Aqua guard point.
Doors and Windows
Elegant entrance door, flush door for bedrooms. Water resistant flush door for toilet, half glazed flush door for kitchen, fully glazed anodized aluminum windows with MS grill, French window with glazed shutter and locking arrangement.
Internal walls painted with plastic emulsion or equivalent with two coat putty finish. External walls painted with superior quality exterior emulsion.
Three phases power supply with concealed wiring in PVC conduit controlled by ELCB and MCB, fire resistant wires, elegant modular switches.
Two fully automatic lift (One for passenger and one bed lift).
Telephone point in living room and master bedroom.
TV point in living room and master bedroom.
Fire fighting arrangements as per government norms.
Storage water tank for ground water with overhead water tank.
Automatic Generator back up for common facilities such as lifts.
- Swimming pool with kid's pool
- Sona and steam bath
- Automatic gate control
- Air conditioned health club with TV
- Party area in rooftop
- Children's play area
- Landscaped area
- Air conditioned home theater
- Biometric card entry for lobby doors
- Decorative lobby with designer entrances
- Lounge music
- Auto start generator
- CCTV for surveillance at ground and main lobby specific points
- Round the clock security
- Sewage treatment plant
- General solid waste burner
- Driver's rest room
- Common toilet for security/ drivers and servants
- Once allotted and agreement signed, the Prices are Firm.
- Cost of Stamp Paper, Registration charges, Legal and miscellaneous expenses in connection with the registration of undivided share in land are to be borne by the purchasers. In case any additional stamp duty is claimed by the Registration department that also has to be borne by the Purchaser.
- Other expenses to be borne by the client's include all local taxes, Sales Tax on Works Contract or VAT, as applicable , Kerala Building Tax, Contribution to Workers Welfare Fund, Provident FundÃ‚ contributions or similar asocial security fund contribution, if any applicable during the pendency of the contract or after its completion in relation to this project, other statutory payments in respect of the construction work carried out, KSEB Deposits and cabling charges as specified in the agreement , monthly maintenance deposit / advance, cost of transformer and generator (common) and charges for water connection and cost of extra works if any.
- The plans are not drawn to scale and are included only for the purpose of identification. The measurements shown in the plan are indicative and may vary. Furniture layout is only an indication of space utilization. The elevation shown in the brochure is an artist's expression only and the actual may vary according to the practical site conditions. All measurements and specifications shown in the brochure are subject to minor variations without specific or general notice. All such variations/ alternations shall be purely at the discretion of the Builder.
- The area is inclusive of proportionate share of common area and wall thickness.
- Sanctioned buildings Plans, title deeds and other related documents pertaining to this project are available at our office for reference.
- Monthly maintenance expenses are to be shared among owners, as decided by the owners association. This includes expenses for the maintenances of common area, common amenities/ facilities provided. Machinery or equipments provided for the common use and that of common lighting.
- The maintenance will be carried out by the Builder at the expense of the owner, till the formation of Owners Association, which will take over the maintenance. Maintenance charges are payable by the Owners on the monthly basis. Membership of the Association is compulsory and not optional. Maintenance deposit / advance is collected from all the owners by the builder after appropriating the expenses incurred by the builder during the period of the maintenance was done by them. The builder shall transfer the balance amount to the association after its formation.
- All transactions are subject to Thrissur Jurisdiction only.
- Overseas clients should make their payments through proper banking channels.
- This is a time bound project, in case payments are not made as per the agreement signed, the Builders reserve the right to cancel the allotment in which case, refund to the Client will be made only after re- allotting The unit to another and such refund shall be without any interest and subject to deduction of expenses and damages.
- Completion and delivery dates are indicated to give an idea of probable completion of the project. Every effort will be made to complete and hand over the project within the stipulated time. The Firm/company is not responsible for any delay in obtaining water/ electricity connection due to the delay with the concerned department. However, no responsibility will be accepted for any delay in completing the project due to unforeseen circumstances and to obtain service connection from statutory bodies due to reasons beyond the control of the builder.
- .DOCUMANTATION a) On allotment, two agreements will be executed between the Builder/Land owner and client, one for the Sale of undivided interest in land and another for execution of a construction to build an Apartment. Though separate considerations are specified in each agreement, the composite value of the undivided share in land and that of the construction contract will be shown in the payment schedule. Necessary citation to this effect is given in the agreements. b) The sale Deed for the undivided share in the land will be registered in the name of the client by the Builder or the Land Owner, as the case may be, on receipt of the entire payment as per the agreements.
- All payments should be by crossed drafts/local cheques payable at Thrissur drawn in favor of M/s Creation India.
- For delay in payments interest will be charged as per the prevailing rates.
- The Builder/ Marketing agent reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereto.
- The Brochure is only for information and does not constitute a legal offer/invitation to an offer.
Creations India Developers Builders Infrastructures ( CIDBI )
Cordial Court, High Road, Thrissur-1
A.A. Abdul Lathif
Mobile : 9447042655
Marketing - Department
Rajeev M P (M M) : 9495982655
Kavitha V K : 9496867140
Basheer M K : 9496003386, 9946577747
Project Manager :
Paul T K : 9496000384
© 2016 CIDBI