- New Launched Project
Credence is a masterpiece of contemporary architecture from the house of CIDBI.
With its innovative design and exquisite features, Credence is envisaged to be truly an edifice of beauty and excellence. It is designed to offer high class 2, 3 and 4 (Duplex) Bedroom apartments supplemented with sophisticated amenities. Needless to mention, the upcoming project, Credence, is well endowed by all the experience and expertise of team CIDBI. At Credence the focus is on spaciousness, comforts, abundance of light and ventilation. The 11 storied (excluding the base and ground floor) building space is designed to perfectly meet comfortable living and contemporary lifestyle requirements embellished with well defined specifications, fixtures, finishes and detailing for a rewarding living experience. You can quite forget that you are living in an apartment when you live at Credence. There is a jogging trail that wakes up at sunrise, a gymnasium to revamp the spirit and a swimming pool to challenge you to get out of bed, and brave the cold. It has all the features of an independent home; plenty of room to live, work, play and entertain. Credence is located at Ever green road, Opp.Thope stadium, a prime hub in the city of Thrissur.
FOUNDATION & STRUCTURE
Earth quake resistant, RCC framed structure with suitable foundation.
Walls with solid block masonry plastered in cement mortar
High quality Vitrified tiles for the entire apartment. Non skid floor tiles for bathrooms, balconies and work areas. DesignerTiles for lobby and common area.
Three phase power supply with concealed conduit wiring with copper conductor(ISI Marked), adequate light and fan points, 6/16A plug points controlled by ELCB and MCBs with independent energy meter and quality electric wires (ISI marked). Cable TV provision in living room and master bedroom. Air conditioner provision in bedroom.
DOORS & WINDOWS
Elegantly designed front door. Internal doors made of good quality hardwood frames with moulded shutters. Powder coated Aluminium glazed windows and ventilators with MS grilled glass shutters
Granite top kitchen counter with stainless steel sink and drain board. Glazed ceramic tiles dadoing on the wall up to 60cm height above the counter. Provision for exhaust fans & kitchen hob.
BATHROOMS & TOILETS
Designer walls up to 7ft height. Non slippery floors, concealed plumbing with branded (ISI marked) UPVC pipes
SANITARY & CP FITTINGS
Sanitary fixtures of premium quality and quality CP fittings. Provision for geyser, exhaust fans & wall mixer with shower in all toilets. One inlet point each for sink cock & water purifier in kitchen and Washing machine provision in work area.
Telephone provisions in living room and master bedroom.
Internal walls painted with plastic emulsion or equivalent with two coat putty finish. External walls painted with superior quality Exterior emulsion.
Efficient Fire fighting systems as per Govt. Safety Norms.
Automatic changeover ,24 hours back up for the Lift, common lights, water pumps etc. & 1000W power for each apartment for lighting and fan points.
SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT(STP)
Sewage Treatment Plant as per Government norms.
Ground water supply with well planned water supply system with pump and overhead storage tanks of sufficient capacity.
- A Free of cost ONE BHK APARTMENT exclusively for the Residence Association of Credence
- Spacious & elegant entrance lobby and visitorâ€™s lounge
- Rooftop swimming pool with Kid's pool
- Soothing Pool Lounge
- Party area in rooftop
- Air conditioned health club with TV
- Children's Play area
- Air conditioned home theater
- Biometric card entry for lobby doors
- All round compound walls with guardroom for 24 hrs security
- CCTV for surveillance at ground and main lobby specific points
- Lounge music
- Drivers rest room & Common toilet for Security / Drivers and Servents
- Association Room / Office and Recreation rooms
- Auto-start generator backup for lifts, common lights etc.
- Basement and Ground floor with spacious car Parking facility
- Once allotted and agreement signed, the Prices are Firm.
- Cost of Stamp Paper, Registration charges, Legal and miscellaneous expenses in connection with the registration of undivided share in land are to be borne by the purchasers. In case any additional stamp duty is claimed by the Registration department that also has to be borne by the Purchaser.
- Other expenses to be borne by the client's include all local taxes, Sales Tax on Works Contract or VAT, as applicable , Kerala Building Tax, Contribution to Workers Welfare Fund, Provident FundÃ‚ contributions or similar asocial security fund contribution, if any applicable during the pendency of the contract or after its completion in relation to this project, other statutory payments in respect of the construction work carried out, KSEB Deposits and cabling charges as specified in the agreement , monthly maintenance deposit / advance, cost of transformer and generator (common) and charges for water connection and cost of extra works if any.
- The plans are not drawn to scale and are included only for the purpose of identification. The measurements shown in the plan are indicative and may vary. Furniture layout is only an indication of space utilization. The elevation shown in the brochure is an artist's expression only and the actual may vary according to the practical site conditions. All measurements and specifications shown in the brochure are subject to minor variations without specific or general notice. All such variations/ alternations shall be purely at the discretion of the Builder.
- The area is inclusive of proportionate share of common area and wall thickness.
- Sanctioned buildings Plans, title deeds and other related documents pertaining to this project are available at our office for reference.
- Monthly maintenance expenses are to be shared among owners, as decided by the owners association. This includes expenses for the maintenances of common area, common amenities/ facilities provided. Machinery or equipments provided for the common use and that of common lighting.
- The maintenance will be carried out by the Builder at the expense of the owner, till the formation of Owners Association, which will take over the maintenance. Maintenance charges are payable by the Owners on the monthly basis. Membership of the Association is compulsory and not optional. Maintenance deposit / advance is collected from all the owners by the builder after appropriating the expenses incurred by the builder during the period of the maintenance was done by them. The builder shall transfer the balance amount to the association after its formation.
- All transactions are subject to Thrissur Jurisdiction only.
- Overseas clients should make their payments through proper banking channels.
- This is a time bound project, in case payments are not made as per the agreement signed, the Builders reserve the right to cancel the allotment in which case, refund to the Client will be made only after re- allotting The unit to another and such refund shall be without any interest and subject to deduction of expenses and damages.
- Completion and delivery dates are indicated to give an idea of probable completion of the project. Every effort will be made to complete and hand over the project within the stipulated time. The Firm/company is not responsible for any delay in obtaining water/ electricity connection due to the delay with the concerned department. However, no responsibility will be accepted for any delay in completing the project due to unforeseen circumstances and to obtain service connection from statutory bodies due to reasons beyond the control of the builder.
- .DOCUMANTATION a) On allotment, two agreements will be executed between the Builder/Land owner and client, one for the Sale of undivided interest in land and another for execution of a construction to build an Apartment. Though separate considerations are specified in each agreement, the composite value of the undivided share in land and that of the construction contract will be shown in the payment schedule. Necessary citation to this effect is given in the agreements. b) The sale Deed for the undivided share in the land will be registered in the name of the client by the Builder or the Land Owner, as the case may be, on receipt of the entire payment as per the agreements.
- All payments should be by crossed drafts/local cheques payable at Thrissur drawn in favor of M/s Creation India.
- For delay in payments interest will be charged as per the prevailing rates.
- The Builder/ Marketing agent reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason thereto.
- The Brochure is only for information and does not constitute a legal offer/invitation to an offer.
Creations India Developers Builders Infrastructures ( CIDBI )
Cordial Court, High Road, Thrissur-1
A.A. Abdul Lathif
Mobile : 9447042655
Marketing - Department
Rajeev M P (M M) : 9495982655
Kavitha V K : 9496867140
Basheer M K : 9496003386, 9946577747
Project Manager :
Paul T K : 9496000384
© 2016 CIDBI